Senior Compositor, London, start date: May
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a VFX facility with known film credits.
- Must have a very strong knowledge of Nuke.
- Experience designing the approach to effective shot execution to solve compositing challenges.
- Must be able to integrate separate live-action and computer-generated elements
- on-set experience not essential but useful.
This role will require you to:
- Report to the Head of 2D / VFX Supervisors.
- Be team orientated, motivated and able to work a brief.
- Work with and direct junior and mid level artists.
- Be a good communicator and able to troubleshoot logically.
Please apply to email@example.com, supplying a CV, Showreel (or link) and Showreel breakdown. Please include ‘Senior compositor – your name’ in the subject and applicants must provide a daily rate, available start date and a contactable reference.