VFX Production Co-Ordinator
VFX Production Co-ordinator – London based, start date: September
- A solid track record of coordinating for 1-2 years within a recognised VFX facility.
- A general understanding of VFX production pipelines and post production in general.
- Good people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Shotgun and Microsoft Excel is a bonus. Skills in Filemaker Pro and Google Apps would be advantageous.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure.
This role will require you to:
- Support the VFX Producers, Line Producers, Editorial and other Coordinators in implementing project plans and meeting deadlines.
- Run daily rounds on the floor with the artists alongside the VFX Producer.
- Take notes and manage the Shotgun database in dailies sessions.
- Organise reference materials and track incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from clients.
- On occasion liaise with the client production team.
- Have a good sense of humour – always essential!
Please apply to email@example.com supplying a CV. Please include ‘VFX Production Coordinator – your name’ in the subject and applicants must provide a daily rate or expected salary, available start date and a contactable reference.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST ALREADY HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED.